Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 01:23:53 -0500

>Zhao, those are the Beam Saber racks. which makes me wonder where the beam
>sabers will be in the corefighter version.

Maybe the side skirt armors?

>Another Aside: I removed the waist plates from my 1/144 gp03s, and it
>looked suspiciously like a ver2 Ka rx78

Wasn't the GP03 designed by Katoki as well? So it's no surprise that they
share many similar details.

> > I wonder how the extending manipulator arms are going to be designed in
>the
> > MG. Is Bandai going to make separate normal and foldable arms? Or just
> > foldable arms?
>
>I hope they go for just one set of arms. I want to see how they pull that
>off.

Yep, that will be hard to do, given the scale is only 1/100. I think Bandai
will probably mold some of the pieces in ABS plastic to make the joints last
longer, but it will be hard to paint on those. The folding arms in the 1/144
get loose very quickly, I threw them aside and forgot where I put them.