Richie Ramos -- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Gundam! (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 13:54:24 +0800

> I don't think the GP03S has any machine gun. But on the 1/144 model there
> are openable hatches on top of its backpack. What are those anyway?
> Are they beam sabers or some type of missles? It's quite hard to tell.

Zhao, those are the Beam Saber racks. which makes me wonder where the beam
sabers will be in the corefighter version.

Another Aside: I removed the waist plates from my 1/144 gp03s, and it
looked suspiciously like a ver2 Ka rx78

> I wonder how the extending manipulator arms are going to be designed in
the
> MG. Is Bandai going to make separate normal and foldable arms? Or just
> foldable arms?

I hope they go for just one set of arms. I want to see how they pull that
off.