Thu, 01 Mar 2001 21:35:23 -0800

On Fri, 2 Mar 2001 12:12:04
 Richie Ramos -- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Gundam! wrote:
>Think of it as they're getting old. I have great respect for the S&M album,
>though Load and Reload sucks. For me I look at overall history. even U2
>had their downside. Actually, what would be interesting is to have people
>Like Bjork or David Bowie do some anime stuff. or maybe peter Gabriel.

I have a little respect for the S&M, but only because they played old sungs. David Bowie would be an ideal candidate to pitch in songs for something like Gundam, probably because he has a good grasp on being a little demented and ethereal. Bjork... I haven't heard much from her...

---
Abet
"Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!"
Come on over to the ALTERNATIVE SIDE at