Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 00:35:11 -0500

I don't think the GP03S has any machine gun. But on the 1/144 model there
are openable hatches on top of its backpack. What are those anyway?
Are they beam sabers or some type of missles? It's quite hard to tell.

Hopefully it will have removeable chest armors like the MG Nu and the
Kampfer.

I wonder how the extending manipulator arms are going to be designed in the
MG. Is Bandai going to make separate normal and foldable arms? Or just
foldable arms?