Richie Ramos -- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Gundam! (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 12:12:04 +0800

> IMHO, Metallica sucks just as much as Limp Bizkit. These guys have no
integrity and are considered 'traitors'and 'sell-outs' by many metal fans.
In any case,have you heard their music lately? So uninspired and well...soft
(whats the use of calling yourself Metallica if your soft?) If their gonna
use any new music (shudder) then I say use a Japanese rock band (L'Arc en
Ciel comes to mind) or artists like Sting, U2,Tears for Fears or Sarah
Mclachlan (at least these guys can write stuff that get emotion across in
very artistic fashion). As for most western pop acts and bands, well IMHO,
they're just all uninspired at the moment...

Think of it as they're getting old. I have great respect for the S&M album,
though Load and Reload sucks. For me I look at overall history. even U2
had their downside. Actually, what would be interesting is to have people
Like Bjork or David Bowie do some anime stuff. or maybe peter Gabriel.