Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 19:08:52 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: "Juan Alberto B. Mercado" <juanalberto.m@lycos.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: March 1, 2001 11:28:29 PM GMT
Subject: Re: Music transposition, formerly Re: [gundam] Hungry?

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 18:48:01
> Richard Ramos - Crouching Tiger, Hidden Gundam! wrote:
>>> Maybe we can get the best of both and have Metallica with the >San
>>Francisco
>>> Symphony Orchestra do the soundtrack!
>>
>>Actually, what I want is for some of the Japanese singers to >collaborate
>>with people like Metallica....
>>

>IMHO, Metallica sucks just as much as Limp Bizkit. These guys >have no
integrity and are considered 'traitors'and 'sell-outs' >by many metal fans.
In any case,have you heard their music >lately? So uninspired and
well...soft (whats the use of calling >yourself Metallica if your soft?) If
their gonna use any new >music (shudder) then I say use a Japanese rock band
(L'Arc en >Ciel comes to mind) or artists like Sting, U2,Tears for Fears

Ah L'Arc~en~Ciel, yes that would be nice, too bad the fartheset they got out
of Japan was in the Toyota Passion Road adds (the song they used was "Get
out of the shell"). Too bad X Japan isn't really around anymore.

>or Sarah Mclachlan (at least these guys can write stuff that >get emotion
across in very artistic fashion). As for most >western pop acts and bands,
well IMHO, they're just all >uninspired at the moment...
http://www.geocities.com/char_xxph

>-

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.