Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 19:03:24 -0500 (EST)

Actually there are a lot if you just know how to search for them.

------Original Message------
From: Aoi Beru <bluemoonie85@yahoo.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: March 1, 2001 10:43:11 PM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] Fwd: please forward.....save napster

There's not many anime songs on there anyway and there's really a virus in
Napster. It crashed the hardrive in my server for my dad's website.

Jeremy <jmw89@yahoo.com> wrote:
> and I also forgot to tell you why it takes so long to open their is about
> 100,000 email address on their and it takes so long to open because of
that.

http://gundam.aeug.org/
That is to long, why would we bother trying to open it 100,000 times. Heck,
I don't even use Napster.

Take My hand...Watashi no te wo motte

Dream With Me...Ishyouni yume wo miyou

And You Will Be Happy Forever...Soshite anata wa itsudemo shiawase

~*Aoi Beru*~

Yahoo! Mail Personal Address - Get email at your own domain with Yahoo!
Mail.

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.