Thu, 01 Mar 2001 15:28:29 -0800

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 18:48:01
 Richard Ramos - Crouching Tiger, Hidden Gundam! wrote:
>> Maybe we can get the best of both and have Metallica with the San
>Francisco
>> Symphony Orchestra do the soundtrack!
>
>Actually, what I want is for some of the Japanese singers to collaborate
>with people like Metallica....

IMHO, Metallica sucks just as much as Limp Bizkit. These guys have no integrity and are considered 'traitors'and 'sell-outs' by many metal fans. In any case,have you heard their music lately? So uninspired and well...soft (whats the use of calling yourself Metallica if your soft?) If their gonna use any new music (shudder) then I say use a Japanese rock band (L'Arc en Ciel comes to mind) or artists like Sting, U2,Tears for Fears or Sarah Mclachlan (at least these guys can write stuff that get emotion across in very artistic fashion). As for most western pop acts and bands, well IMHO, they're just all uninspired at the moment...

---
Abet
"Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!"
Come on over to the ALTERNATIVE SIDE at