Aoi Beru (bluemoonie85@yahoo.com)
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 14:43:11 -0800 (PST)

 There's not many anime songs on there anyway and there's really a virus in Napster. It crashed the hardrive in my server for my dad's website.

  Jeremy <jmw89@yahoo.com> wrote:
> and I also forgot to tell you why it takes so long to open their is about
> 100,000 email address on their and it takes so long to open because of
that.

http://gundam.aeug.org/
That is to long, why would we bother trying to open it 100,000 times. Heck,
I don't even use Napster.

Take My hand...Watashi no te wo motte

Dream With Me...Ishyouni yume wo miyou

And You Will Be Happy Forever...Soshite anata wa itsudemo shiawase

~*Aoi Beru*~