Javier Vega (gundame81@yahoo.com)
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 06:20:10 -0800 (PST)

--- Edward Ju <gundam@loop.com> wrote:

> >I think, what it was, is that there isn't a DVD
> version of MSG's TV series
> >out in Japan yet, so if they're released here with
> a japanese audio track,
> >then, people might import them to Japan, and hurt
> sales when the japanese
> >DVD is released there?
>
> You'd think territorial lockout, which they touted
> as a beneficial feature
> of DVD for film rights holders, would address their
> fear of reverse
> importing.
>
> Eddie
>
> New items added at least once a week! Check out my
> eBay auctions at:

> &since=-1&page=1&rows=0
> Please note the URL exceeds 80 characters and ends
> with "rows=0" not "sort=3"

Well Ed he has a point there I don't think It was past
the 6 mounth limit Im not saying that Sunrise was on
the territorial lockout on the series I think they
don't want to sellout series to a US,Because the
series was the pride of the Japanese for over 21 years
it gave the Japanese something to watch for once.

Ever since there economy In Japan was badly Runied in
there homeland New Animes pop up on the scene in the
USA on TV,that was hit in Japan In the early 90's I
guess Bandai is trying to cash in on the action for
that I think Sunrise does is trying not go out like
that.