Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 08:42:45 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: Edward Ju <gundam@loop.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: March 1, 2001 9:14:43 AM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] CNs Gundam Lineup

>>I think, what it was, is that there isn't a DVD version of >MSG's TV
series
>>out in Japan yet, so if they're released here with a japanese >audio
track,
>>then, people might import them to Japan, and hurt sales when >the japanese
>>DVD is released there?

>You'd think territorial lockout, which they touted as a >beneficial feature
>of DVD for film rights holders, would address their fear of >reverse
>importing.
>
>Eddie

Remember the PS2 fiasco about a year ago, some DVD systems do not have
territorial lockout, in fact you can find multi region DVD players in the
black-market.

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0
Please note the URL exceeds 80 characters and ends with "rows=0" not
"sort=3"

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.