garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 04:00:45 -0800 (PST)

errrrrrr...

i don't know and don't care about limp bizkit, but i
don't think any pro-names should be brought into
animation music scores just because they are
professional artists.

i'm a firm believer that the music should be there to
express the theme of the show. and unless the popular
act/music/lyrics is relevant to the show (e.g. fire
bomber), they shouldn't be considered in the first
place. music videos maybe, but not as official
package.

that said...i say orchestra and instrumental music is
the way to go in providing the tunes for any show.

-garr

--- "Juan Alberto B. Mercado"

http://gundam.aeug.org/