Thu, 01 Mar 2001 00:13:36 -0800

Whew, that got me all sweaty. Anyway, I want to issue an advanced apology to GML Limp Bizkit fans ( I don't want to insult anyone but thats all just opinion) and I hope you guys will forgive me if I'm barking at the wrong tree, which I hope to God I am...

---
Abet
"Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!"
Come on over to the ALTERNATIVE SIDE at
http://www.geocities.com/char_xxph

On Thu, 1 Mar 2001 12:19:23 Richie Ramos -- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Gundam! wrote: >> > Oh yeah! I remember when i got, like, 100 e-mails from people saying >they >> > didn't care if I don't like Limp Biskit (very bad American Music group), > >That got me to thinking: would they change the music of MSG? As in change >it with more modern stuff? It could help the way it will be accepted -- or >be a hindrance. > > >- >Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/ >

Get 250 color business cards for FREE! at Lycos Mail http://mail.lycos.com/freemail/vistaprint_index.html