Matt, defender of stuff that is pretty cool! (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 03:17:31 -0500

> > Huh? I've had my digitally remastered MSG TV series LD box set for well
> > over a year already! Besides, the U.S. release of Wing on DVD is in
clear
> > violation of the 6-month policy you mentioned.
>
> Dunno. Maybe Sunrise is just touchy about a DVD release of MSG. At any
rate, as I

I think, what it was, is that there isn't a DVD version of MSG's TV series
out in Japan yet, so if they're released here with a japanese audio track,
then, people might import them to Japan, and hurt sales when the japanese
DVD is released there?

I think that's the reasoning I heard. Of course, if there's already a DVD
version of the series, I'm wrong. But I don't think I am. Maybe. Idunno,
it's late here and I should by all counts be asleep, but I seem to be
suffering from a bout of insomnia over the past week or two. sigh.

Matt "Not Quite Better than Zen" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/