Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 23:30:15 -0800

>So there really adding new stuff like Star Wars did
>and adding and Remixing.

I don't know, that's just my speculation based on
available info.

>They Just they can't get the
>Voice Actor's to Redo it I Guess.

Nope. While the voice actors for the leads such as
Amuro and Char enjoy a long career in voice acting,
some of the character's VAs are no longer with us.
The VA for Ma Kube died about a year ago. In fact
I think he tripped on some stairs.

>I understand I think
>Bandai and Sunrise are trying to do Remix the series
>for the USA network to pick it up. This is a Small
>scarfice for a series that was made in Japan for US
>TV.

Would you want them remake Star Wars for "a new
generation of audience"? Classics aren't meant to
be messed with, as I am sure Gus Van Sant found out
the hard way when he "reshot" Psycho.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0