Richie Ramos -- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Gundam! (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 15:26:08 +0800

> >> Yeap. I am surprised the recast people haven't got around to cloning
it.
> >Hmmmm...perhaps there is an upper limit to what recasters can do as well?
> >besides, it does involve large chunks of resin...
> Like Edmund pointed out, there was one, which was rare. I might have seen
> one in the past, but I guess it wasn't cheap enough to register for me.

damn, that means that they don't have upper limits. <shivers>

> >On the other hand, that's good. as much as I bitch about resin kit
prices,
> >I don't approve of unlicensed recasting, either --
> In the case of out-of-production or con-exclusive GKs, it's probably the
> only way you can get one (like it).

True, I guess that's the problem with such things. I just wish it wasn't
so...

> >I've had too much of
> >Bendi going around, and people complaining about bad fit and then saying
> >gundam is no good. ARGH!
> Are there still a lot of Bendi kits where you are? I thought after Bandai
> bought them out they didn't crank out more kits labeled Bendi.

Well, the supply isn't being replenished, but there's still a lot of them
floating around, mostly GW and G-unit kits, with a smattering of GX and a
few others.

> >I wish I could rent storage space...right now, am contemplating on moving
> >a friend's apartment, and then using most of his blank walls and shelves
as
> >display areas -- thank god he likes gundam as well!
> As long as they won't magically disappear one night and end up as cash in
> his pocket...
> Eddie

Nah. he's a nice enough guy. he's my band's guitarist. Besides, if he
does that, I'm gonna dump the contents of a certain cookie jar into the
sink...