Javier Vega (gundame81@yahoo.com)
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 23:00:23 -0800 (PST)

--- Edward Ju <gundam@loop.com> wrote:

> >Bandai claims that only MSG will be dub-only, and
> says that 08th,
> >0080, and 0083 will all be bilingual.
>
> Considering that their original press release only
> mentioned visual
> improvements done for the U.S. release, claiming
> technicaly impossibility
> in releasing bilingual DVD for MSG seem to imply
> they were doing more than
> mere visual tweaking - there must be changes in
> editing, such as scene
> additions/deletions... MSG Special Edition anyone?
> I can just picture it
> now... in the new version, Char does not frame Garma
> but makes an honest
> mistake sending him into the trap... fans cry
> foul... while new fans have
> no clue what the big fuss is all about.
>
> On the plus side... could Tomino be inserting
> characters like Kusko Al?
>
> Eddie
>

> New items added at least once a week! Check out my
> eBay auctions at:

> &since=-1&page=1&rows=0
> Please note the URL exceeds 80 characters and ends
> with "rows=0" not "sort=3"

So there really adding new stuff like Star Wars did
and adding and Remixing. They Just they can't get the
Voice Actor's to Redo it I Guess.I understand I think
Bandai and Sunrise are trying to do Remix the series
for the USA network to pick it up. This is a Small
scarfice for a series that was made in Japan for US
TV.