Matt, defender of stuff that is pretty cool! (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 00:30:16 -0500

> Seeing how Bandai loves pumping out MG Gundam kits, expect a MG GP04 in a
> year or two now that the GP03 is coming out. In fact we might see this
> sooner than a MG Gerbera Tetra or MG Gelgoog Marine, sigh.

I wouldn't mind that. it seems pretty cool, at least.

Although, it'd be neat if they did it as a deluxe kit, with an internal
frame and then you could armor it yourself, either as the Tetra or as Unit
Four. That'd be wicked cool. As for a gelgoog marine - you think they'd do
another one? with the MS14A kit they provided most of the parts you'd need
for it, in terms of kitbashing, I guess.

Matt "Not Quite Better than Zen" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/