Richie Ramos -- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Gundam! (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 12:22:43 +0800

> No... the rumor was something along the line that Bandai was working on a
> prototype that would cost over 10,000 yen and they didn't know if the kit
> would be marketable. At the rate they're cranking out Gundam kits, and
> the price range of some of these MG and PG kits, I am surprised that they
> would be hesitant about the GP03D.
>
> Eddie

To be honest Eddie, I also wonder about that rumor also. Granted, an MG MA
platform would still be very expensive, but you're right, the way they're
cranking out MG kits now, they could probably do it if they wanted to. I
think what holds them back is the fact that it will still be expensive as
compared as to the other kits. I am willing to bet that they already have
at the very least blueprints for the Orchis platform -- I mean, if the GP03
is up, then...