Richie Ramos -- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Gundam! (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 12:17:30 +0800

> > They deserve it. Only an ass would put spam for vegatables on a non food
> > related mailing list. yeah, I know it's only spam, but spam is the root
of

But I love Spam! And if you love Spam too, go to www.pythonline.com,
ehehehehhehe.

On a semi-related, stretching-the-point question: What sort of food would
the White Base people have had? I've seen Kou eating from what looks like
standard astronaut food packs, but we rarely see the crews of the larger
ships eating -- at least, I haven't seen footage, since there's a lot I
haven't watched. Would it be safe to say that food technology is the same,
or would there have been spectacular improvements?