Joaquin Torres (lordvader@cfl.rr.com)
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 23:21:59 -0500

Alright, that's two separate posts where you have used offensive language.
Please refrain from posting this type of material on the GML. If you must
respond in this manner, do it through private e-mail. If this continues, I
will see about petitioning to remove you from this ML.

True, you have the right to say what you wish, but that must be tempered with
the ability to use that right *responsibly*.

Joaquin Torres