Javier Vega (gundame81@yahoo.com)
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 19:12:04 -0800 (PST)

--- Edward Ju <gundam@loop.com> wrote:

> >dude, speak right, youre like talking worse than
> ebonics
> ^ ^^^^^ ^
> ^^^^^^^ ^
> | | |
> | |
> Capitalize 1st | slang, avoid
> | end sentence w/ '.'
> letter of a sentence |
> |
> you're
> Capitalize first letter
>
> Grade: F
>
> Before you comment on others, you might want to run
> your own post
> through a spellchecker first.
>
> Eddie
>

> New items added at least once a week! Check out my
> eBay auctions at:

> &since=-1&page=1&rows=0
> Please note the URL exceeds 80 characters and ends
> with "rows=0" not "sort=3"

Man! I thought I was the only one here with bad
Grammer Im not going to dis him on thats The subject
is about the Gundam GP3 Model kit that is a scale of
1/220 thats to rich for my blood I have to say I can
only get a Gundam kit for 100 dollers worth not over
600 dollers before that is very strange.