Canal Vorfied (vorfied@capital.net)
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 21:23:05 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Thomas Kohl <T.C.Kohl@t-online.de>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 7:17 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] 08 Team revisited (Spoiler Alert)

Well, it goes back a few months before 08th MS team... There was something
called the Apsaras project led by Gineas Sahalin, and test pilot Aina
Sahalin
in the Zeon Duchy. their first prototype was the Apsaras I, which I think
is only
shown as concept art, (never made seen in the series? (I think)) and also in
the game Giren's Greed. The Apsaras that the 08th MS team shot down in
the
canyon is the Apsaras II. And finally, like posted earlier, the Apsaras III
(the one with the legs) which was shot out by a Feddie GM Sniper.

And the Ez8, my thoughts are that the techies salvaged and repaired his
Gundam [G] which was partially destroyed in the battle with the Apsaras II.
Giving it the distinct look that a hero in a series should have ^^

Yasu Ikehara aka Nuku-Nuku
LNF Translations
http://translations.animangarpg.org