Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 18:30:01 -0800

>> PS: GP-04 wasn't made in the series... but its really fun to have South
>> Burning pilot in Giren's Greed ^^
>
>Is this how the design came about that was posted here by Gus?
>
>http://users.rcn.com/gusjae/Misc/Pics/ng1.jpg

There was a pretty old issue of Hobby Japan where the GP04 made one of its
first appearance on the cover. IIRC the chest vent wasn't as big as what
was seen in that scan. IIRC it was an extrapolation by the sculptor and
later it kind of stuck as THE GP04 design.

Seeing how Bandai loves pumping out MG Gundam kits, expect a MG GP04 in a
year or two now that the GP03 is coming out. In fact we might see this
sooner than a MG Gerbera Tetra or MG Gelgoog Marine, sigh.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0