Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 18:21:51 -0800

>Bandai claims that only MSG will be dub-only, and says that 08th,
>0080, and 0083 will all be bilingual.

Considering that their original press release only mentioned visual
improvements done for the U.S. release, claiming technicaly impossibility
in releasing bilingual DVD for MSG seem to imply they were doing more than
mere visual tweaking - there must be changes in editing, such as scene
additions/deletions... MSG Special Edition anyone? I can just picture it
now... in the new version, Char does not frame Garma but makes an honest
mistake sending him into the trap... fans cry foul... while new fans have
no clue what the big fuss is all about.

On the plus side... could Tomino be inserting characters like Kusko Al?

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0