Danny Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 17:05:36 -0800

Edward Ju wrote:

>> Did anyone knew 1/220 GP03 Dendrobium in onsale at HLJ. It's still
>> expensive with discount. But, I always wanted one and I'm not happy with
>> my SD Dendrobium.
>> I just want to ask, did anyone in So. California seen this kit in local
>> shop? Do you know how much they go for? I want to found out it make
>> sense to get it from HLJ with shipping at all.
>

> Probably not, considering one just sold on eBay for almost half of what
> HLJ wanted to charge you. Too bad you didn't post this a few days
> earlier... you could have saved hundreds of dollars on an authentic kit:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1113254023

I see what you mean. I should email him and see if he has an extra. By
the way, I just got Casval's and Gato's kit. It's authentic. Thanks for
good info.

>> And, if anyone in US who own it wants to get rid of it. I'm looking for
>> 1/220 GP03 Dendrobium and Neue Ziel. Let me know.
>

> I have the Neue Ziel, but am not planning to part with it anytime soon...

I don't blame you. And, I forgot to mention that I'm still looking for
that 1/144 Xamel kit. Let me know if you see one.

>> And, I can't stop thinking why HLJ put this kid on sale? I know it's not
>> the most popular item with high price tag. But, it's consider to be rare
>> kit. May be it means HGUC Dendrobium coming soon? Well, just a hope.
>

> Most likely. Whatever happened to the Dendrobium injection kit rumor from
> a year or two ago?

I think it turned out to be SD Dedrobium.

Danny