Wed, 28 Feb 2001 16:06:12 -0800

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:57:07
 Thomas Kohl wrote:

> [...]

I'm not sure if they actually called it Apsaras II (the one with the spindly legs which I don't what it does), but it looked like one to me. Maybe its the earlier prototype upgraded. As for EZ8, I didn't see it constructed, but I'm sure it's Shiro's old 79G.

---
Abet
"Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!"
Come on over to the ALTERNATIVE SIDE at