Jim Huang (tyhuang@OCF.Berkeley.EDU)
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:39:28 -0800

Hi:

As I am preparing for my next batch for order, I noticed that volume
1 for Turn A is 1800 yen, while the new volume 2 is 2500
yen.(according to page 222 of March 2001 Newtype Mag, it's 2800
on Amazon.co.jp.) Vol.1 is listed as 95 page, while vol. 2 is listed as
96 pages. I am not aware of any hyper-inflation going on in Japan.
IIRC, the NT100% series had always shared same price between
volumes of same show.(Z, ZZ, V, etc)

So for people who have both, my question is, does the volume 2
have any signifcant improvement over the volume 1 to justify the
price increase? Or did Kadakawa Shoten got greedy and expecting
people paying higher price to complete a series? Since I am not
realisticlly going to have a complete collection of NT100%, I am not
that loyal to them.

Jim Huang