Danny Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:30:11 -0800

Did anyone knew 1/220 GP03 Dendrobium in onsale at HLJ. It's still
expensive with discount. But, I always wanted one and I'm not happy with
my SD Dendrobium.
I just want to ask, did anyone in So. California seen this kit in local
shop? Do you know how much they go for? I want to found out it make
sense to get it from HLJ with shipping at all.
And, if anyone in US who own it wants to get rid of it. I'm looking for
1/220 GP03 Dendrobium and Neue Ziel. Let me know.

And, I can't stop thinking why HLJ put this kid on sale? I know it's not
the most popular item with high price tag. But, it's consider to be rare
kit. May be it means HGUC Dendrobium coming soon? Well, just a hope.

Danny