javier vega (gundame81@yahoo.com)
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:02:00 -0800 (PST)

--- "Matt, defender of stuff that is pretty cool!"
<mhanyo1@umbc.edu> wrote:
> yoikes! ah well, thanks for the info.
>
> Matt "Not Quite Better than Zen" Hanyok
> http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/

Wing Model kits and the Gundam X kits In the USA with
the 1/144,1/100 1/60 You know what I think I will buy
those and Mix up the Gundam Pices Make my one line of
Gundam Gunpla try to emulate some of the Gundam Models
If I know how If I remember still.