Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 12:36:46 -0500

Sorry to dissapoint you, but they don't make kits like Bandai and sell them
to the mass market. They are resin-kits reseller, and maybe sell finished or
customized resin kits. Therefore, those kits are NOT cheap.

For example, the 1/72 Gerbera Tetra on the pictures sells for $258. (that's
a bootleg recast price, the real thing cost even more) Anyone want to guess
how much a bootleg 1/220 resin Gudam GP03 Dendrobium costs? US$348! But
wait, the 1/48 GP02a, GP03 Stamen, and the GP04 Statemen each costs over
US$650!

Well, I guess those are the prices you have to pay if you are a hardcore
Gundam model fan. As for me, I am sticking with the cheap Gunpla!