Matt, defender of stuff that is pretty cool! (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:53:52 -0500

> PS: GP-04 wasn't made in the series... but its really fun to have South
> Burning pilot in Giren's Greed ^^

Is this how the design came about that was posted here by Gus?

http://users.rcn.com/gusjae/Misc/Pics/ng1.jpg

I just ask because it seems like a pretty cool looking gundam as far as they
go. Speaking of that store, do those guys have a website or does anyone know
where I might order one of their kits? There's an e-mail address on the ad
but I couldn't see a website listed.

Matt "Not Quite Better than Zen" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/