Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 08:38:42 -0500 (EST)

Because a few months from now their going to release an Mg MSN-00100 with
Maga-Bazooka Launcher! Okay it's just a theory but I hope it does come
true!

------Original Message------
From: "Ahsan Khan" <deathscythe26@hotmail.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: February 27, 2001 10:48:21 PM GMT
Subject: Re: Re: [gundam] MG Type 100 Hyaku Shiki pics up at Gundam Perfect
Web

>If the plating was as crappy as the PGWC0, you can keep it.
>But I would like to see just how they lay the parts out to avoid seams on
>the plated parts...

I still haven't picked up the HGUC of this badboy so I'll opt for the MG. I
have to agree with my man Gus on this one. Very Intriguing.....

But why only two guns? This guy needs much more. (and forget about the
lightsabers, useless piece of plastic *grumbles*)

Ahsan "grumpy" Khan

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.