Canal Vorfied (vorfied@capital.net)
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 07:14:52 -0500

According to the URL somebody posted earlier, and going by the text in the
pics, the third one down, with the 2 pics of the GP-03S's backpack.. this is
what it says...
--- translation ---
GP-03 had 2 versions?
Yes. The GP-03 has both a core fighter version, and also a linear seat
cockpit version. The core fighter version was cut from the anime when it
was produced, but the kit is able to reproduce both versions of the GP-03.
For the people who like little gimmicks, or for those who like to stay true
to the series, both can enjoy with this makeup. This has been confirmed
since Katoki Hajime's interview earlier.
--- end translation ---
So... If this article is indeed true, I'd say we'll be able to build both
versions with parts left over in this kit.

Now, if somebody would make a GP-03 Dendrobium kit... maybe in 1/550 or
1/1000 scale.

Yasu Ikehara aka Nuku-Nuku
LNF Translations
http://translations.animangarpg.org

PS: GP-04 wasn't made in the series... but its really fun to have South
Burning pilot in Giren's Greed ^^