Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 19:16:33 +0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Richie Ramos <gaijin@i-manila.com.ph>

> Strangely enough, it was not well recieved when it was first aired --

You mean here locally? Ever wonder why you don't see any G Gundam toys on
dept. store shelves in the Philippines anymore? They flew right off the
shelves. Children knew which Gundam was which and chose which one they
liked.

I could imagine a similar scene in Japan. I liked it a bit - cheese and all,
but didn't really make the effort to try and get home to watch it. Maybe
because the dubbing wasn't up to par. Got to see some fansubs recently.
Good, but not on my priority list. ^_^

<snip>
> Of course, they COULD have had a more creative name for the attack than
> "SHINING FINGER!"

HEY!

SHINING FINGER!!!!!

Hehe, I still get a kick out of pilots shouting attacks before going in for
the kill. ^_^

Fed

"Getta Transform! Switch ON!!!"