Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 01:30:03 -0500

I painted my 1/144 Nu in a more traditional Blue/red/yellow color scheme.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Zhao Pan
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 1:29 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] model kit plug

Veerrrrry nice job indeed! I especially like the enlarged shield and black
armor. Just curous, are the armours removable like the NT-01? If so, find a
way to contact one of those hobby magazines, they might just put you kit in
their next front covers!

Now I will modify my old 1/144 Nu too, maybe into the Hi-nu or mass
production version. Anyone have any cool suggestions?