Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 01:29:03 -0500

Okay, here's what I think is almost die-hard proof:

http://www.modeler-inn.com/news/images/news_0201_1.jpg

You have to squint your eyes a little, but you can make out the letters MG
if you squint your eyes.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Richie Ramos
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 11:03 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] GP03 MG problem solved!

Incredible! That's a first of sorts for Bandai. Where'd you get the info?
is this confirmed? This is great news indeed, if confirmed.

In retrospect, it makes sense that it had a corefighter option. it is,
after all, part of the GP series -- which makes one wonder: did the GP02
have a similar option? Hmmmm.

I wonder if it will have different arms (for the different versions) as
well?