Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 01:26:55 -0500

Well, there are some extra scans of the MG lineart that seems to clearly
show both versions, with the canonical one seeming more prominent. It really
shouldn't be much of a problem for Bandai to put in parts for both
thrusters, in my opinion. After all, most MGs often come with a lot of extra
parts anyway...(Although often this is a side effect of using the same
mold).
 I suppose we can consider the core fighter a 'bonus feature'.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Richie Ramos
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 11:03 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] GP03 MG problem solved!

Incredible! That's a first of sorts for Bandai. Where'd you get the info?
is this confirmed? This is great news indeed, if confirmed.

In retrospect, it makes sense that it had a corefighter option. it is,
after all, part of the GP series -- which makes one wonder: did the GP02
have a similar option? Hmmmm.

I wonder if it will have different arms (for the different versions) as
well?