Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 01:28:42 -0500

Veerrrrry nice job indeed! I especially like the enlarged shield and black
armor. Just curous, are the armours removable like the NT-01? If so, find a
way to contact one of those hobby magazines, they might just put you kit in
their next front covers!

Now I will modify my old 1/144 Nu too, maybe into the Hi-nu or mass
production version. Anyone have any cool suggestions?