Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:51:58 +0800

> i said this b/c sumone was talking about no clay bazooka........ hm.....
rick
> dias........ mmmmmmmmmmmm, rick dias..........i wish for the rick

Hmmmm. Good thought here: The Kampfer has a similar frame to a Rick
Dias....they might have to redo the arms though, but the legs are near
perfect in frame, they just have to add more angular cages to it. they
could also use the internal systems of either the Dom-types or the Gelgoogs.
hmmmm...

Looks like and MG RIck Dias is closer than we think...