Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:49:34 +0800

And I forgot! for sheer unalduterated fun, it's G Gundam!

Yep, Burke, it is one hell of an original alternate gundam series. I
actually like it more than GW in the sense that it didn't take itself so
seriously -- it just went on a rampage with its fusion of DragonBall action
and GUndam Mayhem. Add to that some really romantic plot twists and classic
SuperRobo themes (which I can't say anything about since it would spoil the
surprise), the series kicks major butt.

Strangely enough, it was not well recieved when it was first aired -- or at
least, that was the impression I got when I first joined this list. Yours
truley was kinda lukewarm about it in the first few episodes. I was ranting
that it was so, well, DBZ-ish, but after a few more episodes -- whoa, this
baby rocked.

SO there you go...

Of course, they COULD have had a more creative name for the attack than
"SHINING FINGER!"

eeeek.

<chuckles>