Tue, 27 Feb 2001 20:09:53 -0800

Cartoon Network put out an official press release with their line-up of
shows for the upcoming year, although it only had names, not dates. As
we all knew it would, MS Gundam was listed (listed as MS Gundam, and not
First Gundam, although presumably that will change when it finally
airs). There was also a listing for 'Gundam 8s'. Anyone got a clue
what this is? My best guess is that someone got creative in referencing
the three OYW OVAs, since all of them have '8' in the title. But I'm
not certain of that.

junior