BlazeEagle (blazeeagle@charter.net)
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 22:02:46 -0500

Seraph writes:

Not that i'm gonna get them.. But why do the American Wing action figures
differ from the Japanese in that they don't have a full set of panel lines
while the japanese ones do..?
..just curious

Right, the US release figures have no panel lines, and no extra hands. Only the non EW Sandrock came with an extra. To me, missing panal lines are no big deal, as they can be filled, just like a model kit. I think they look fine lineless, as the rest of the paint job is excellnt for mass market toys.

Aaron aka BlazeEagle
"Believing a sign of Zeta"