Tue, 27 Feb 2001 15:39:02 -0800

On Tue, 27 Feb 2001 15:03:20
 Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler wrote:
>Woohoo =)
>G Gundam does rock ... I've only had a chance to see 8 episodes or subbed
>(and a few more raw). I think it's the most "fun" of the alternate
>universes, since its really quite evident that the creators had a good time
>making it.

You ain't seen nothing yet. This story is the most romantic of the Gundam sagas.

>And on another note, I couldn't agree more about Rain. She and Domon make a
>rather good team.

Again, you guys ain't seen nothing yet. If you guys played Super Robo Wars F and wondered at that tango-dancing Final Attack scene with these two, you're gonna cry tears of joy when you see it in the Anime. Believe me when I say that Yasuhiro Imagawa is probably one of the nuttiest directors around, but dammit is this guy ever inspired!

---
Abet
"Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!"
Come on over to the ALTERNATIVE SIDE at