Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 15:03:20 -0800

Woohoo =)
G Gundam does rock ... I've only had a chance to see 8 episodes or subbed
(and a few more raw). I think it's the most "fun" of the alternate
universes, since its really quite evident that the creators had a good time
making it. God Gundam is the king of alternate universe designs, too =P
Shining Gundam's file looks just dandy and I'm definately looking forwarding
to reading your always insightful description/notes area.
And on another note, I couldn't agree more about Rain. She and Domon make a
rather good team.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris ... All hail Discordia ... Hail, she what done it all!"

----- Original Message ----- From: "Burke Rukes" <mechadomain2000@yahoo.com> To: <gundam@ml.aeug.org> Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 1:56 PM Subject: [gundam] I'm a converted G Gundam fan!