Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 16:57:01 -0500

> Hi guys, sorry about taking up the bandwidth.
> Anyone out there in the US interested in trading a PG ZakuII Red for a PG
> ZakuII Green?
> Email me off list please.

Aside from the obvious color difference what's different
about the kit, I got the Red one and I was thinking about
getting the green one but figured it was just a recolor so I
didn't bother.

If there is one please let me know, if its a big enough deal
I might just buy another Red, to trade you ;)

I'm keeping this on list in case there is a kit difference that
people might want to be aware of before they plunk down
the cost of 2 MGs... if we do trade I'll do that off list.

Paul