Burke Rukes (mechadomain2000@yahoo.com)
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 13:56:07 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone!

Burke returns from lurkdome to make an announcement,
and to ask a question.

First, the announcement: As of last week, I am now an
Official Newly-Converted G Gundam Fan (tm)! I just
finished watching the first 24 eps (subtitled,
thankfully), and I'm absolutely sucked in! The cheezy
Gundam designs are actually pretty cool when you see
them in action, the whole Devil Gundam thing is just
spooky and intriguing, and Rain is absolutely hot in
that nice, tight mobile trace system suit! Yes, Rain
Mikamura is now on Burke's Top Three Favorite
Babe-A-Licious Gundam Babes (tm) (the other two being
Sayla Mass and Christina Mackenzie, of course ^_^)!

And now my question: for anyone who's watched G
Gundam, can y'all take a look at the following
temporary file, and give me any comments and
suggestions? It's kinda hard to write detailed
technical descriptions of Gundams that behave more
like Dragonball characters. :)

http://mechadomain.gundam.com/temp-gundam/g/mecha/gf13-017nj.htm

=====
-Burke Rukes