Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:05:13 -0500 (EST)

Wonderfull idea! Not sure if the Nu gundam paint set wil fit all three
though, if it does not fit, I would recommend painting the older kits and
just detailing the new Nu.

------Original Message------
From: "Mond" <mond1969@mediaone.net>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: February 27, 2001 12:59:27 PM GMT
Subject: [gundam] Nu Gundam Kit questions

I have a question for the list. I am a Big Time Nu Gundam fan and I already
have the 1/144th Nu Gundam Kit and I was think of picking up both the older
1/100th Kit and the new MG Kit. My question to you is it work it to get
both? I was kind of thinking of building all 3 sort of a History of the Kit.
Let me know what you think. Also I was think of getting the Nu Gundam Paint
set with it is there enough paints to cover all 3 kits in one pack or should
I get 2 or more

Thanks

Mond

Shop through Barnes and Nobles