Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 08:59:05 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: javier vega <gundame81@yahoo.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: February 27, 2001 7:57:11 AM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] [RANT] Shinigami.org, and Gundam fandom

>Do to the fact Gundam Wing fans are very mad that this
>site will be closed.I did not know ,or go to that site
>before reading Mail understanding why this site has to
>be in the Flame war as you call it was act of hate to
>every Gundam fan and Wing fan saying UC fans was
>hateing a Gundam Wing site that maybe no UC fan has
>never bine to before. It was the Ignorce of USA fans
>of Gundam Wing that never hear of Yaoi they maybe have
>something to do with it I known before it was on the
>USA TV that it had a Fan base when it came on US TV
>some sites had to be shut down because of its Content
>of yaoi thanks to Gundam Wing fans there Mothers who
>care about them.

>Im really not bashing Wing its the Gundam Wing fans
>that are Bashing Wing not the UC fans.

Actually, the main issue here is about respect. Respect for another persons
work, respect for another persons ideas. Kumiko got pissed because the ppl
at MinkChat didn't seem to respect her and her stance in ths thing.

Also, from what my friend told me, Kumiko has been through similar
situations with GW fans before. Heck from what I've read there was even a
chat room full of people hating her. Just because she has spoken her mind
and here ideas tend to conflict with what other people think.

That's why we here at the GML should try to exercise more respect for each
other. I have found the GML to be one of the most ( if not the most) mature
Mls on the web. I hope it stays that way even with the expected influx of
new people once Cn shows MSG in the states.

P.S. I do believe that Kumiko deserves a lot of respect not only for her
website but for being AFAIK a single mother as well.

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.