Mond (mond1969@mediaone.net)
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 07:59:27 -0500

I have a question for the list. I am a Big Time Nu Gundam fan and I already
have the 1/144th Nu Gundam Kit and I was think of picking up both the older
1/100th Kit and the new MG Kit. My question to you is it work it to get
both? I was kind of thinking of building all 3 sort of a History of the Kit.
Let me know what you think. Also I was think of getting the Nu Gundam Paint
set with it is there enough paints to cover all 3 kits in one pack or should
I get 2 or more

Thanks

Mond